Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

that furious night in Dehradun...its a heartbreak...(Final Part...)

So this was the thing why Sumit a few minutes back wasn’t getting a healthy feeling. Things went way wrong then I or say we could ever imagine. I narrated the whole painful scene to “Anisha” which took place in past an hour. I also told her that her dad might be reaching here in next 5-10 minutes.

She occupied the corner most space of the iron bench. While her friend was standing and holding both of Anisha’s hands in her palm and was rubbing those gentle hands more gently. I don’t know what could be the outcome of this honeyed act. The environment was whole calm and sobbing could be heard easily, more easily then the loud drizzling and lightning. Even after so many attempts and efforts of her friend, Anisha wasn’t able to stop her tears.

After around 7 minutes of unbearable moments I saw a silver wagonR car approaching towards bus stand, and I knew who it could be and what’ going to be next.

“oh god, I guess I am about to witness the second unendurable scene of the day or say of my life” Sumit uttered very calmly with a stammering voice. Well at least he was still able to utter something, all the other guys seems to be in coma.

As Anisha saw the car, she identified that it must be her dad. She stood up…..!!! and what’s next….?? ...The sobbing was now turned into a huge and loud cry. She started crying like hell, she was by now started shaking badly. My heart started sinking deep and down.

Deepak couldn’t control himself and yelled, “Someone stop her or else she gonna die yaar” and he moved towards her.

I wasn’t able to face it anymore, I moved towards the wagonR which stopped near the scooty. I saw her dad. He was probably into his 50’s, I guess 55 plus. He gazed through his thick glasses at me and came out of the car, he forget to switch off the ignition of the engine and also left his wallet and mobile in the car itself. He was wearing the bathroom sleepers and white kurta-paijama as if he was planning to go to bed before he got my call. His wife opened the doors and ran towards her daughter to console her.

“What happens to my sweet baby”

Once Anisha told me that her father is in Army  and probably that’s the reason they were residing at the cantonment. The old man seems to be tough but as he spoke the above lines, I could easily predicted that he was completely broken from inside.

I narrated the whole story once again and then soon he left for hospital along with his wife and both of the girls.

Sushil told me that he had called Ravi for Bike as we will be going to Hospital directly. Sumit and Deepak planned to leave for the room but before that they wanted to kick the Activa for the last time. Might be possible that after such painful situations that Scooty left her attitude and may offer us some help. Deepak came nearer to scooty, looked towards Sumit...!! then me, smiled... and put his feet on the kicker of the Activa but then then taken off. I don’t know what was going into his mind. He gently pressed the Electric Start button of the Activa and Hurrree…..in very first attempt, engine took ignition. Sumit and Deepak left to the Hospital while I and sushil were waiting for Ravi. He then also arrived in couple of minutes. And in next 15 minutes , we reached at the Hospital. As we went inside, there was nothing but crying-crying and a hell lot of crying. We saw that old man, holding his thick glasses in his hands, he was weeping like a small child and sitting beside him was Anisha’s friend. We saw Sumit and Deepak standing calmly at one of the Corner but we couldn’t  saw Anisha and her mother. Before I could saw something else, Deepak Came nearer towards us and said:

“Yaar…!!!....There is a sad news, THE GAL PASSED AWAY…!!!...Doctors declared her brought dead due to excessive internal head bleeding”.

“...................." i was quiet.
and where is Anisha and her mother??” Sushil asked.

“They got fainted as they heard this” he answered.

So that was the night. A painful and an answered night, a night full of tragic ends. The rain was still in its full mood. There were water everywhere on the road and sailing in that were the pure emotions...!!! my  emotions, Anisha’s emotions and her family’s emotions. I saw Deepak wiping something from his eye. Didn’t know was that a tear or something else. I saw Sushil..!!, I saw Sumit..!!, I saw Ravi and I saw every one. They were all like dead. I even saw that scooty at the gate which wasn’t showing any attitude now and was standing quiet and calm, ready to offer any kind of help.

After that horrible night, Anisha took one month break from college, missed her semester examinations and was now sitting with me at the first middle row in the class. She was perfectly ok by now. Her father was still depressed but was gaining rapidly. Her mother too was perfectly alright.

She than gave me the answer of my almost dead question and I guess that was the best answer I could ever expect from anyone in my whole life;

“Ajit…!!! You are a nice guy…everyone should have a friend like you…I need you and be with me always”

THE END….

9 comments:

  1. ajit nice story as a whole. but personally speaking i dnt like sad ending.so next time plz write somthing wid lots of positive energy...probably a love story.i wud love to read.
    And this is also a great creation of yours as i said earlier...
    Sachin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ajit,

    a Nice write up, a good start...
    I wonder how come this quality of yours' didn't surfaced in engineering...

    Congrats n all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sachin will surely do that..thx for the nice comment
    and thx deepesh for surprised comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. after reading dis part, i could not understand what is d moral of d story. what is aim of d story, what is d need to divide dis story in 3 part. frankly speaking... i am disappointed from u ajit......

    ReplyDelete
  5. will try to improve RUDRA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm now i can say that it is a nice story.....better you start writing novel.....isse zyada kya compli karun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhh thnxxxxxxxx richhu yaar..thnx a ton

    ReplyDelete
  8. well....the story was really gud.....bt at sum point or the odr i agree with ur frnd rudra....dont mind bt u hv ur critic around u.....i expected sumthng else sumthng more twistng as well as interestng....bttr luck nxt tym n all d bst..... :-)

    ReplyDelete