Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Parents dreams is all that matters...not yours....

"....and that gal just eloped away with that guy, can you believvvve..,"
said my mummy in an amaze. But I couldn't figure it out whether she was concentrating more on knitting the sweater or on to the later part, The Elope Away Story (more interesting for women chit chat).

Yeah, it was the moment to share a laugh, since it's among my best spare time avocation...to laugh with my mummy.

But truly, it was neither a jest nor any tale. I mean holy shit, what the heck this is, how some-one can look after solely for his/her happiness only and completely negate the others feelings, and those others are not others in-fact, they are your well wishers, they cared for you as much as for 25 years with so much gentle and can care for another 25 years or say till the day they are alive. They negated every of their felicity.

And then, here comes a day when you Just elope away to live for your dreams. What a bummer.!!

Coincidentally, couple of days back I was having chat with one of my say...good mate. She is actually in LoVe with some guy (wink) and was discussing about her forthcoming possible halts when both gonna try for love lock...yeahhhh Love Marriage (wink again)....she was really so worried and tensed (awwww). 
I just asked her a simple question...

"why don't you try to win round your mother's heart,"
"well, I will tell her my feelings for sure on the right day, but the final decision will be her only, because I can't be happy by negating the happiness of my family members." She answered so beautifully, isn't it??

"and more-over I believe If my destiny is to be with him, I will be with him, if not then will not, simple,"
arguably, she wind up her feelings so logically.

What a thought, super like. I was so embraced by her thoughts that I couldn't resist my fingers from running down on to the keyboard and typing all the hell and nice bullshits, you are actually just going through with and might be n-join too.

But genuinely, it's so disgusting and purely a foul act. It must be treated as an offence on shattering the emotions and all the dreams of your parents for the self happiness and that too for no rational reasons.

Finally, her (the poor elope away gal) parents got agreed to officially welcome the couple and hence the gal got married to the boy (idiot and the biggest donkey) of her dream so as to avoid lose face in the human society (the most weird one....).

....dedicated to all those who believes in the happiness of their parents....and cheers my friend for motivating me to write this blog....

3 comments:

  1. agreed completely...
    par ye to bata kon hai wo ladki jo bhagi ghar se aur tune kis se bat ki ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm....its awesome...completely...one should always care 4 their parents feelings...rest leave on god...destiny...d jst hpe 4 d best....rite........

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i totalyy agree wid dis.....n promise nt to do ny such act dat would make my family feel down....:-)

    ReplyDelete