Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

sorry seems to be the hardest word

What I gotta do to make you love me? What I gotta do to make you care?What do I do when lightning strikes me?And I wake to find that you're not there?
What I gotta do to make you want me? What I gotta do to be heard?What do I say when it's all over? Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
It's sad, so sadIt's a sad, sad situation.And it's getting more and more absurd.It's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it over?Oh it seems to meThat sorry seems to be the hardest word.
What do I do to make you want me?What I gotta do to be heard?What do I say when it's all over?Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
It's sad, so sadIt's a sad, sad situation.And it's getting more and more absurd.It's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it over?Oh it seems to meThat sorry seems to be the hardest word.
Yeh. Sorry
What I gotta do to make you love me?What I gotta do to be heard?What do I do when lightning strikes me?What have I got to do?What have I got to do?When sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Reference - some website

4 comments:

  1. gud........it seems that u r doing somthing which keeps ur heaeat beating
    good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did u write same phrase twice .. ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud work ....keep posting such work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good.............
    very nice.........
    andddddddddddddddd



    acha tha yaar....

    ReplyDelete