Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Do PeApLe ReAllY LoVe Me??????


(THIS ARTICLE EXCLUDES MY FAMILY MEMBERS)

I am on my bed now just about to sleep as I am having a strong headache. I am on my bed and couple of thoughts are constantly striking on my mind (may be that's why I am having a headache), 1st thought is that do people really love me? and 2nd thing is that....whether its just my wrong perception....

yea its true that I does have a few of my best friends and few good friends....among best freinds are those which can do "a lotttttt" for me and good friend includes those which can do a lot for me but according to there comfort......but "a lotttt" means "a lottt" only...i doubt and I am afraid to say if my best freinds can cross "a lotttt" limit and can do anything for me, "I know" I am wrong but truly saying I exactly don't know whether I am right by saying "I know".

I too fall in love, she is good friend of mine even now and also liked a girl at my PG (though I never loved her), but I know, they all are not going to do anything for me ....thats for sure.

its been 24 years now and it is really shameful for anyone to write such a blog and to doubt on his/her friends specially person like me who have got such a goooooood friends.

I know, when needed, there are more than 10 pairs of hands which gonna hold me up in my bad time but if a person have so many good and best friends then how can he/she suffer from bad time.

its just my perception, not my belief...and I am sorry if any of my friend after reading this blog got hurts couse its not intentionally....its just an extempore....a thought breaks into my mind and I simply wrote it.

I am not a depressed kinda person and I am also in good state of my mind, its just a blog, not the life

Ajit Pratap Singh

10 comments:

  1. well.....der's nthing to feel sry 4 cz each n evry person undrgo such thoughts atleast once......n i really liked dis bolg....well i should say i loved dis blog cz m also undrgoing through d same state of mind......n at last "PEOPLE AROUND U REALLY LOVES U A LOTTT"......
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well when it comes to comment its really hard.
    bt such a lovely blog so how cud one can stay without commenting.
    well i just wanna say u 1 thng dis is life buddy accept this hard truth of life.
    its just 20% of ur life 80% is still unwrapped.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya hua bhai..?? koi kuch bola kya??

    ReplyDelete
  4. vel ajit i don't know wht kind of help u needed 4om us bcoz yr case is exceptional one,thr is a huge gap which no1 can fill,luv shud 4om both sides,if u hav doubt on yr frd den its wrong yaar,v r lik a family,but i wud lik 2 appriciate one thing tt wht u r feeling u vomited out such a nice way nd i liked yr blog ,keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear frnd AJIT,
    U wrote a vry gud blog,I really appreciate ur writing skills.
    but ur this blog really hurted us all nd specially me.dear,U hv doubt on ur frnds,it means dat u hv doubt on d frndship.really shameful
    Mai to abhi tak yahi sochta tha k...........
    Never explain urslf,Bcoz ur frnds do not need it and ur enemy will not beleive it.

    Its ok ...... Perceptions may be different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. munna ye kya ho gaya hai tujhe, tu thik to hai..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Ajit there's nothing like that dear . i think u r bit confused wit ur friend list there's nothing like that. well on the matter of girls i think u should know the girl better first, well its also true if u love sum1 that person ll also luv u. so dont worry just b patience true luv ll come across soon ur way & plz. have faith on ur frnds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy nice one.... its nt wrong to thnks all dis... bt look in dis world u hv to be practicle rather emotional... as ppl r ur frnd good n best n close.. bt acc to their own comfort level... n u too sm extent do da same... sooo do realize dis.... n take a chill pilll

    ReplyDelete