Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

days don't remain the same

Days don't remain the same always, I posted sometimes back a picture saying "those were the days", and really those were the days in the lush of my City (Doon of-course). I mean, daily I used to go college, enjoy there, gossiping, tittering and giggling all the day with best buddies. Sometimes flirting with ....no not the class gals (they were all so crap)...but with few female faculties and ohh yeah, ..attending the class too...Really those were the days. 

And now contrary to them, these are the days I am living in Delhi (well it sucks always to be here, this city is nothing less than a hell), tough days, really tough days, no college, no friends, leaving the home in the morning for the interviews and hoping that some interviewer (who might be more or less in knowledge than me) may judge me right, and that is what not happening. Mapping the distances in Delhi is so damn bad, I feel like uttering some abusive language, but not sure on to whom, to myslef? to Delhi? or who??

But what I feel people especially from there adolescence be conversant with those situations in which they may find themselves uncomfortable. I got motivated when I saw following picture......


picture tell us how to prosper in tough time....
I also posted a line sometimes back in a blog that "morning has to come after every night" as days don't remain the same. Cheers...

4 comments:

  1. thats ryt days never remain same.
    mai b tumare sath 2 saal padhi or muje ab jaa ke pata chal raha hai we all gals were crap in the eyes of boys.chalo der me hi sahi pata to chala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true....and if all days are same wat would be fun then???

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sonia, i wasn't mean that.....so sorry...
    @sachin....yup..thats true......bt its hard yaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhai yaad dila di tune.....tujhe yaad hai kaise lab me baitkar computers ki window udaya karte the...

    ReplyDelete