Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

please give us fresh entertainment..bollywood

Yesterday I went to East End mall - Rajouri Garden to watch "Twilight - Eclipse" and I find the movie really interesting, what a way to present the love. And today, I was watching 9XM and was listening to some of the really good tracks, in between the break, as usual the advertisement of about to release and already released movie was flashing on the screen. and ufff....I saw yet another Dumbo movie add of Karan Johar's about to release "WE ARE FAMILY". I mean what the hell this is, he can't think something different, in his every creativity (useless), he just use to present the same thing in different different manner. And listen the tracks of that movie, omg...are they songs or some bad speech, why the hell people then curse Himesh despite of his satisfactory and some time awesome work, like recently in MILENGE MILENGE and KAJRAARE.


I wondered after seeing the  "Twilght" about the time when bollywood and Karan's movie (the ugliest and most weird) will try  to catch up with the standards of the Hollywood, I mean look at them, they are so perfect in every thing, love, romance, action, fiction, history, sports, drama, comedy (well I have a li'l doubt in comedy section). And I guess I will keep wondering and audience will keep praising those ugliest movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment