Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

LOVE SAGA.....whooooh



ohh man....is it really so fantastic, pulsating and heart-throbbing,....phewww....to proceed...yes it is ...those who are in love....knows it is not less than a boon...you find your god in this life itself.

Who said God is available in the heaven and can be found there only..c'mon people, meet those who are in deep love, they will tell you that they have found their god though they are still alive. They say that first she/he cought my eyes and finally conquer my heart.

Love, is a universal word known otherwise as romance or that special relationship worth remembering and cherishing until you die. Next to happiness everyone search for their soul mates, which can bring that divine intimacy and happiness insurmountable and unparallel in life.

Love songs are one of the most famous forms of expressing love to one another from time and again. The song lyrics convey to your love what your heart wants to, but your mouth just cannot.
 

         "I've been alone with you inside my mind,
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times,
I sometimes see you pass outside my door, HELLO,
Is it me you're looking for?"

One of my best friend always used to pinch and snarl me whenever he found me listening to love songs.

But something strange happened one day when we were on the bike, really unbelievable to me, he was listening to one of my favourite romantic track, ohh gosh....I asked him....Sushil ...what happened man...you are listening to what I usually takes heed for... and he said:
"yaar, it seems that I am in LOVE" .....whoooo..This is Love saga......and exactly..this is the true love.
Sushil is not an exception, fell in love and you will be found saying the same. Believe me it is.

Being a man I must say, the most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a women's heart.

"Dedicated to the one I fell in love with, Love u miss n missing you hard, come back if possible... :( " 




2 comments:

  1. Love is mere a conception n for boys love means playing with gals heart nothing else.....men just know how to play with gals nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  2. respect ur opinion abt us.....bt its nt like that all the time

    ReplyDelete